Report a Concern

group of multi ethnic people smiling

Contact Us if You Have Complaints

You have the right to address any concerns (complaints), file a grievance or learn more about the grievance procedure used by the program from which you are receiving services. Please contact North Central Health Care Administration at 715.848.4422.

You may also choose to communicate your concerns directly to the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Office of Caregiver Quality, PO Box 2969, Madison, WI 53701-2969, or call 608.264.9888.

Nursing home residents may also contact the Long-Term Care Ombudsman at the Board on Aging and Long-Term Care, 1402 Pankratz Street, Suite 111, Madison, WI 53704-4001 (800.815.0015).

If Medicare is paying for your services, you may also request review of your medical treatment by the peer review organization, called MetaStar, at 2909 Landmark Place, Madison, WI 53713.

Reporting Safety or Quality Issues: The Joint Commission

If you have a safety or quality of care concern which has been unresolved through hospital management, employees and patients have the right to contact The Joint Commission by dialing 800.994.6610 or email Disciplinary action may not be taken against any employee or patient who reports a safety or quality concern to The Joint Commission.


The Joint Commission

Quality Check® by The Joint Commission

If you are an employee at North Central Health Care, you can find information on how to report a concern on the employee compliance page.